TERMS AND CONDITIONSPsittacus Catalonia, SL
GENERAL CONDITIONSThe corporate website of Psittacus Catalonia, S.L. is located at www.psittacus.com (hereinafter the Website).
The main objective of this website is to provide customers and the general public with information regarding the company and the products it offers, as well as to facilitate their acquisition.
These General Conditions will remain in force and will be valid for as long as they are accessible through the Website, notwithstanding that Psittacus Catalonia SL reserves the right to modify without prior notice, both the General Conditions and, where appropriate, the particular ones, as well as any of the legal texts that are exposed on the Website. In any case, access to the Website after its modification, inclusion and/or substitution, implies acceptance of the same by the user.
By reading the present terms and conditions, the user is informed about the way in which Psittacus Catalonia, SL collects, processes and protects the personal data provided through the forms available on the Website, as well as those derived from the user’s navigation and any other data that the user may provide in the future to any company or organization of the Viader Nexus Group.
The personal data collected will be processed by any company or organization of the Viader Nexus Group, respecting the confidentiality of your personal data, which will only be used for the purpose of commercial and administrative management of the services and information requested with the consent of the interested party, for responding to the requests made to us, performing administrative tasks, as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by post or electronic means. Information that will not be disclosed to third parties.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, and during the statute of limitation of the legal actions that may derive from it. The user can access, rectify and delete their data, as well as the other rights provided by the current regulations in writing under the direction of the data controller and/or should address to the company's headquarters at C/ Africa, 1, Sant Antoni de Vilamajor (08459) Barcelona (Spain), write to us to the following email [email protected], [email protected] or call us at +34 93 841 12 67.
LEGAL NOTICEName of the society: Psittacus Catalonia, SL
VAT Number: ESB-61783981
Registered in the Business Register of Barcelona: Tomo 31151, Folio 116, Hoja B188430, Inscripción 1.
Registered office: C/ Àfrica, 1, Pol. Ind. Can Mora. 08459-Sant Antoni de Vilamajor (Barcelona- España)
Purpose of the treatment: Commercial and administrative management of services and/or requested information.
Legitimation of data processing: Consent of the interested party to manage the services and/or information requested.
Recipients: The data will not be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete your data, as well as the other rights provided by current regulations. You can exercise your rights in writing at the address of the data controller.
Claims before the Data Protection Authority: The user can address claims arising from the processing of their personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
User data may be communicated to:
- Companies of the Viader Nexus Group to which Psittacus Catalonia SL belongs, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above, based on the legitimate interest recognized in the GDPR.
- Any company or organization of the Viader Nexus Group for sending commercial communications about the products and services offered by the companies that form it, provided that the User has so consented.
- Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, in the cases provided by law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, being international data transfers duly legitimized in the latter case.
One of the purposes for which Viader Nexus Group processes the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them or who have expressly authorized it.
To carry out the above task, Viader Nexus Group may analyze the data obtained by the entities that make up any company or organization of the Viader Nexus Group, in order to create user profiles that allow defining in greater detail the products that may be of their interest.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from any company or organisation of the Viader Nexus Group, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: [email protected]
To ensure that their data protection guidelines always comply with current legislation, Psittacus Catalonia SL reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary at any time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThe contents of the Website (photographs, illustrations, texts, logos...) are exclusively owned by Psittacus Catalonia or any other company of the Viader Nexus Group and are protected by the regulatory rule of the Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The Viader Nexus Group authorizes users to access and navigate the Website, as well as to use the services offered.
The user may not reproduce neither imitate, totally or partially, the content of the Website, nor its graphic appearance.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTSThe user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and other legally established rights at any time by sending the request in writing to Psittacus Catalonia, SL, at C/ África 1, Pol. Ind. Can Mora of Sant Antoni de Vilamajor (08459) - Spain, providing a photocopy of the DNI or any other similar legal document, as indicated by law.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTSThe Viader Nexus Group reserves the right to update, modify and delete information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, features and general conditions at any time and without prior notice.
The copying, manipulation, alteration, removal of watermarks, symbols ©, ® and/or fingerprints of any element of the Website is strictly prohibited.
The Viader Nexus Group will take the corresponding legal actions against anyone who fails to comply with the following prohibitions:
- Use any of the contents and services for illicit purposes or intentions, prohibited in the present Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment of the Viader Nexus Group.
- Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the entity or to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners to carry out the use they make or intend to make.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of the Viader Nexus Group or of third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in these computer equipment.
- Obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents using different means or procedures, depending on the case, that have been made available to them for this purpose in general, from those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web, the services and/or the contents.
DISCLAIMERPsittacus Catalonia SL is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider's website.
However, taking into account art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Psittacus Catalonia SL undertakes to withdraw or block any content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order.
The company will not be responsible either for any damages caused by failures or misconfigurations of the software installed on the Internet user's computer. All responsibility for any technical incident or failure that occurs when the user connects to the internet is excluded. Likewise, the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website is not guaranteed. Psittacus Catalonia SL cannot guarantee the technical continuity of the Website, the absence of failures or service interruptions, or that the Website will be available or accessible one hundred percent of the time. Nor can it guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server from which it is provided.
We inform you that any price you can see on our website will only be indicative. If the user wishes to know the exact price or if the product currently has an offer from which they can benefit, they must go to one of the physical stores that sell Psittacus Catalonia products.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONThe present general conditions are governed by Spanish law. For any litigation that may arise related to the website or the activity that takes place there, the Courts of Granollers or Barcelona will be competent, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him.
Last update: February 18, 2022.